Please review our policies before booking
Who Can Adventure with us
We sometimes go very fast to get out to where the wildlife is, and this can make for a bumpy ride. We don’t call it an adventure for nothing.
- For this reason we do not allow children under two years old on our boat tours.
- We also do not recommend this tour for people with chronic back problems.
- If you are pregnant please consult your doctor
- Children under 12 years of age are required by Federal law to wear a life preserver while on board. We will provide these at no extra charge.
- All our tours have a two passengers minimum for booking (excludes private tours). Single travelers may be added to existing tours subject to availability.
- All prices, including advertised prices, are subject to change without notice. Price changes will not affect existing bookings.
- Adventure packages may have additional criteria, please check before booking.
Our Cancellation Policy
Because most of our trips are booked well in advance and based on availability at that time, with very few seats available per trip, short notice cancellations usually result in those seats being left unfilled and at a great loss to us. Therefore our cancellation policy is as follows: Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to departure are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations made under 30 days prior to departure are only eligible for up to a 50% refund unless originally booked within the last 48 hours. Cancellations made within 24 hours of departure are not eligible for any refund. There is no charge for a change of date if made more than 14 days prior to departure, subject to availability on new date. Change of date within 14 days from departure may result in a 25% fee and is subject to availability on new date. Please show up on time for your trip. If you are running a little late give us a call. We will also make an effort to contact you if you are late, but can only keep our other passengers waiting a short time. “No shows” and last minute cancellations will not receive any refund.
*Tours may be cancelled by us at anytime due to circumstances beyond our control. Some such circumstances are heavy wind or sea conditions, adverse weather, or mechanical breakdowns. In such situations customers will be offered a full refund, or if they choose will be given the option to reschedule, based on availability. No penalties or charges will incur to reschedule a tour in these situations.